2. Unzip the downloaded files. You can use softwares like WinRAR or 7Zip to do that, if required.
3. Open “Android Driver” and double click on
4. If your phone is connected to the PC via USB, remove it before proceeding to the next step
5. Open folder named “Flash Tool” and double click on “Flash_tool” application file.
7. Select “Scatter-loading ” option on the tool.
8. Select file named “MT6582_Android_scatter” from the firmware folder
9. Click on “Firmware-Upgrade ” option on the top as shown below & then select Download
10. Connect your Infinix Hot Note with the USB cable provided by “ Infinix Hot Note”, make sure your device is switched off before establishing connection with more 50% battery backup.
11. The upgrade process will be triggered and you would be able to see the following screen
12. The following screen will appear, on completion of the upgrade.
CAUTION: DO NOT disconnect/ try to switch the device on while the upgrade is in progress.
13. Disconnect device and switch on your device again. Congratulations! You are now using Lollipop on Infinix Hot Note